Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap
Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap
Gluten, Paraben and Sulfate Free
FRESH, CLEAN, AND SOFT SKIN WITH THE POWER OF BAMBOO
Maintaining a good skincare routine is vital to keeping your skin fresh and hydrated. While using cleansers and applying toner, serums, moisturizers, and sunblocks, over time, is beneficial for maintaining skin health, exfoliating once in a while would “reset” your skin to ensure that your skincare products would be fully absorbed by your body.
Natural, organic, and deep-cleaning, the Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap has it all! The Bamboo Charcoal Deep is safe, dermatologically tested and approved, and FDA CERTIFIED!
Get cleaner and smoother skin with the Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap today!
Bea’s skin became smooth and glowing after using the Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap. Here’s what she has to say.
-” I love exfoliating my skin, it’s like a deep-cleaning session. All that dirt, grime, and dead skin came off after I used the Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap. Now, my skin feels so smooth and all the excess oil that built up from my oily skin was all scrubbed away!”
Julian has oily skin and the benefits from the regular twice-a-week exfoliation from the Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap! Let’s listen to what he has to say!
-” I have oily skin and the Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap helped control all that oil on my skin. I feel refreshed and cleansed every time I use it!”
WHAT IS BAMBOO CHARCOAL AND WHAT ARE ITS BENEFITS?
Charcoal skincare (skin care products or routines that incorporate charcoal) has been a trend for quite some time now but what exactly is it? Charcoal is a black carbon residue from superheated wood to draw out moisture and other volatile materials. Charcoal can be derived from plants and animals.
Bamboo Charcoal is harvested after the bamboo has matured for five years. It is a natural skin care product that helps reduce pore size to prevent bacterial permeation that causes blackheads, whiteheads, and acne. It deeply cleans your skin by absorbing impurities such as excess oil, dirt, pollution, and grime, thus effectively washing and cleansing your skin. Additionally, it contains exfoliating properties that keep your skin smooth and shiny,
Other ingredients of the Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap are:
Glycerol is an odorless liquid that is used as a sweetening agent. It is a potent hydrator and a humectant, a substance that draws moisture from the deeper layers of the skin and thus maintains the skin’s barrier properties. The barrier properties help protect the skin from bacterial and dirt permeation.
Olive Oil does more than just season food. It is effective in removing makeup and can be used both as a day and night moisturizer. Olive oil also helps treat damaged skin tissues caused by excessive exfoliation, treats acne and acne scars, tempers inflammation, and treats skin conditions such as rosacea and psoriasis. Olive oil is also responsible for skin regeneration. Lastly, it combats free radical formation to prevent the premature aging of cells.
HARRIET’S EXFOLIATING EXPERIENCE
“I live in the city and my face and skin are constantly bombarded by pollution, UV rays, smoke, rapid temperature shifts, sweat, and dust. In a week, my skin feels both super rough and oily at the same time. No matter how much I clean my face with cleansers, it just doesn’t clean deep enough. Good thing I came across the Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap while shopping for skincare products and decided to give this one a try.”
“I’ve been using this soap for almost a month now and my skin became a heck a lot more balanced. Acne outbreaks have stopped and my pores are smaller now, which helped control the skin’s oiliness. Blackheads and whiteheads have also been less of a problem because all I need to do is scrub the soap on my face and wash it off with warm water. The product easily washes off and it doesn’t have any scents that cause any irritation or adverse reaction. All in all, this product is a solid five out of five stars!”
- Exfoliating and Deep Cleansing- The Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap deeply exfoliates the skin by unclogging the pores from dirt. It cleanses the skin from dead skin cells, dirt, pollution, and smoke.
- Oil Control- The Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap is beneficial for people with oily and acne-prone skin as it scrubs the skin off of excess sebum.
- Reduces Pore Size- The Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap not only unclogs the pores from large dirt particles but also shrinks the pores afterward to prevent bacterial permeation, moisture loss, and excessive oil secretion.
- Anti-Acne- Exfoliating removes the skin off excess oil, thus decreasing the severity of acne and also preventing future acne outbreaks.
- Anti-Blackheads and Whiteheads- The soap helps unroot and remove blackheads and whiteheads from deep within.
- Organic and Safe- The Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Skin is made from organic ingredients and it’s safe for all skin types.
- Unisex Use- The Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap is suitable for unisex use.
HOW TO USE
- Wet your face with clean water.
- Gently scrub your face with the Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleaning Soap until it suds.
- Gently scrub your face for as long as comfortable, and focus on the problem parts.
- For oily and acne-prone skin: Use the soap 2-3 times a week.
- For dry and normal skin: Use 1-2 times a week.
- Wash your face with clean water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Optional: Run cold water on your face to soothe your skin.
- Perform your skin care method.
- Do not apply the soap on open, bleeding, damaged, and irritated skin as it may be too abrasive.
- Store the product in a soap container (preferably those with a strainer to prevent accelerated melting).
- Store in a cool place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
Ingredients: Bamboo Charcoal, Olive Oil, Glycerol, Shea Butter
Net Weight: 100g
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Audience: Men, Women, General, Unisex
Applicable Age: Teens, Adults, Elderly
Applicable Body Parts: Face, Neck
Effects: Exfoliating, Oil Control, Anti-Acne, Anti-Blackhead and Anti-Whitehead, Cleansing
Product Form: Solid
1X Bamboo Charcoal Deep Exfoliating Soap
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.