Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask
COOL DOWN AND KEEP YOUR FACE FRESH
The skin is the largest organ in your body. It protects your internal organs from being jostled out of place as well as shields them from harsh impacts such as falls and punches. Your skin is also the mediator that maintains the homeostasis between your body and the external world. Dysregulation in temperature would lead to overheating and hypothermia.
Keeping your skin healthy is possible by maintaining a proper diet and keeping a constant skin care regimen.
You can keep your skin healthy and young with the Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask ! The Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask provides all-round hydration that keeps skin dryness and aging.
The Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask is safe, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved, and FDA certified!
Get yours today!
Carmella’s dry skin has been rejuvenated and hydrated all thanks to the Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask! Now, her skin looks and feels younger!
-”I love this mask! It’s safe and easy to use. It also applies easily and it doesn’t feel sticky or hot to the skin. I use it usually at night and wake up with soft and supple skin. Also, it doesn’t clog my pores which makes it easy to wash off!”
Nathan used to have dull skin due to the stressfulness of his job. Now, he’s able to temper that stress and pamper himself back to his age with the Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask!
-”Not a skincare type of person but I found the use of taking care of my skin with the KKorean Skin Rejuvenation Mask!. Ever since I started using this, my skin stopped becoming chaffed, dry, and ashy. It’s an amazing product that can be used multiple times a week. It’s independent packaging makes it very sterile and easy to use unlike masks that need to be folded and placed on your face.”
Salicylic Acid is best known for its ability to clean excess oil and reduce oil production, which prevents the development of acne, blackheads, and whiteheads. It is a potent exfoliator that removes dead skin and contains anti-inflammatory properties that make it perfect for people with psoriasis. Its potent antibacterial properties protect the skin from developing more serious bouts of acne, frees the pores from dirt, thus allowing more air to circulate which causes acne to thrive less. Salicylic Acid is found naturally in willow barks, sweet birch barks, and wintergreen leaves, however, synthetic versions are also found in skincare products. Products containing Salicylic Acid can be used everyday.
Trehalose is a water-binding plant sugar that is effective with hydrating the skin. It is also a potent antioxidant that provides skin protection from UV overexposure and skin dryness as well as prevent the skin from forming wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet.
Mint is an abundant source of menthol; a popular green leaf known for its cooling sensation and taste. Mint is used everywhere from skincare to dental care products. Mint can also be used as tea which tempers bloatedness. In skincare, Mint has the potential to soothe and brighten skin and helps treat acne and blackheads. It is rich in Vitamin A, which helps prevent the formation of wrinkles, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage (UV overexposure, sun spots, age spots, and skin darkening). Most importantly, it is also a potent anti-aging and hydrating component that ensures the overall health of your skin.
CAMILLA’S EXPERIENCE WITH THE KOREAN SKIN REJUVENATION MASK
“I heat easily during the summer, the summer heat is just insufferable! I don’t tend to use moisturizing products during the summer because my skin just heats up and becomes oily, however, if I don't moisturize my skin, it becomes super dry. I came across the Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask when I was shopping for skincare products and ought to give it a try.”
“I love the cooling sensation the product has. It feels comfortable, especially during hot and humid days. The mask doesn’t feel heavy on the skin nor does it feel oily when it dries. It’s also easy to wash off, which is amazing with keeping my skin fresh before starting my night skincare routine.”
“I’ve been using this for a month now, and I feel fresher now. It’s because of this that I diligently moisturize everyday and don’t feel any sort of heaviness or extreme oiliness! I This is a perfect product for everyone, but especially to people with oily skin who still want to keep their skin healthy and moisturized!”
- Cooling Sensation- The Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask provides the skin with a cooling sensation, rejuvenating the skin during hot nights.
- Hydrating- Hydrate dull and dry skin with the Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask!
- Anti-Aging- The Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask prevents the formation, deverloopment, and worsening of the signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and sagging skin.
- Skin Repair- The Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask is best used at night when your body is repairing itself by replenishing dead and weakened cells. The Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask aids with skin repair by nourishing the skin from the inside out.
- UV Protection- The Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask contains antioxidant properties that prevent skin damage through improving and maintaining the skin’s barrier properties.
- Nightly Skincare Routine- The Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask is best used as a part of your nighttime skincare routine due to its potent hydrating properties.
HOW TO USE
- Wash and dry your face as you normally would.
- Apply toner and pat your face dry.
- Place a small cut on the thick lined part of the individual packet with clean scissors.
- Squeeze an ample amount on clean fingers.
- Apply the mask onto your face in an upward manner.
- Massage your skin until it has been fully incorporated with the skin.
- Use every night after washing and toning.
- Apply the mask on your face and neck.
- Pat the excess onto your skin.
- Do not apply the mask on open, bleeding, damaged, and healing wounds.
- Do not apply the mask outside its intended use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
- Ingredients: Mint, Trehalose, Salicylic Acid
- Net Weight: 4mlx20 g/ml
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Target Audience: Men, Women, Unisex, General Use
- Target Age: Teens, Adults
- Applicable Body Parts: Skin, Face, Cheeks, Neck, Forehead, Clavicle
- Applicable Skin Types: All Skin Types
- Cosmetic Effects: Skin Repair, Colling, Moisturizing, Anti-Aging
X1 Korean Skin Rejuvenation Mask